Oracle Audio Technologies

Just thought I would share my appreciation for Jacques Riendeau of Oracle Audio with "Goners"....I have used and enjoyed my early Oracle Delphi table for nearly 4 decades, with minimal service or trouble.   I haven't ever had the motivation to audition other tables, as I could never imagine, in my setup, a table significantly bettering it.  Besides, my table sits relatively isolated within a custom , enclosed cabinet, which limits me in table dimensions, and isolates the table pretty well from extraneous vibration, both mechanical and airborne..... However, because of its vintage, I chose to chat with Jacques and trade it on a new Delphi VI, Gen 2...let me give a VERY LOUD shout out for Jacques, whose personalized attention, and passion for his product is second to none...to me, this product is like the Porsche 911, slowly and carefully evolved over decades, but still at its heart, unique and wonderful at what it does...BRAVO!!

128x128jw944ts
Yes, it is a sharp looking turntable. I had one when it first came out, but the original had some problems so I did not keep it long. I'm sure it is a lot better now. The only remaining issue is that, like Sota you are limited to short arms only. jw, if you get a new one stick a Schroder CB arm on it!!
I have always wanted an Oracle Delphi VI turntable. I'd buy one if I could find one locally. I just can't see shipping a table that refined over thousands of miles and expecting it to arrive in mint condition. It seems most ads that I see for the Oracles originate on the East Coast. The ads never last long.