CJ MF2550 Replacing the power amp fuss

Hi All
It looks like the fuses on My CJ MF2550 power amp have blown.  have ordered the replacements (after discussing the issue with Jeff at CJ) and hopefully they will arrive soon.
I was wondering if anyone has replaced the fuses in this app before. I wanted to know if all one has to do is to unscrew the bottom plate to access the PCBs or does it require more work to gain access to the boards.

thanks
dravid1
dravid1
Please tell us how you blew all the fuses?  I had a MF2550 (I didn’t care for it) for 8 months or so in 2017 and never blew fuses. The interior build quality of the CJ is very high.  Did you have a dead short or something?
Not sure yet how the fuses blew. The MF2550 was connected to a CJ ACT2. All was OK until I switched the source of the ACT2 (went from AUX to CD) and I heard a loud pop and the AMP stopped working. By that I mean the output volume was very low. Even when I connected  a source directly to the AMP (no pre amp) the volume was low but clean at low source volumes but started distorting as the source volume was increased.