Vinyl Accessories - Skip It or Buy It!

Folks, 

Found this really cool Anti-Static Dust Cleaner/Sweeper, is it worth the cost? 
https://elusivedisc.com/integrity-hifi-tru-sweep-anti-static-dust-cleaner-sweeper-medium/

Pro-Ject - VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaning Machine
https://elusivedisc.com/pro-ject-vc-s2-alu-record-cleaning-machine/

In regards to cleaning machine, I want something effortless. Is there a better alternative without paying crazy money. 
Thank you! 
128x128lalitk
slaw
A big problem with machines like the Audio Desk ( I own one) and the KL is the inability to be able to actually clean the inside water tank ...
I have the Klaudio. When the tank is drained, any crud is drained with it. There’s a window that lets you see inside the tank.

Klaudio also made a model that omitted the tank and relied on a direct connection to a faucet instead. But the Klaudio units are currently out of production and rarely show up used.
Absolutely wrong millercarbon it is for both dust and static.

@lalitk that version is very nicely made. It has one major failing. It uses hair for it's bristles. It is not that conductive. The ones I have always used use conductive carbon fiber bristles like this one https://www.sleevecityusa.com/Antistatic-Record-Cleaning-Arm-p/tac-01.htm
You'll also note a very competitive price. Once adjusted correctly the sweep arm will track along with the arm picking up any incidental dust on the way and it will clear everything on the record if the record is relatively clean to start with. I also use a dust cover during play which also serves to keep the dust down. There are no down sides to its use, none. If there is any static on the record to begin with the sweep will short it all out and if you use sleeves that will not collect static you will never have a static problem. You can see it in action on my system page. 

As for dust cover use I have gained one very powerful ally in that regard.
Mark Doehmann. There will be two upgrades to the Dohmann Helix in the near future, a vacuum platter and a dust cover to be used during play. He maintains as I always have that attenuation of sound traveling through air further isolates the turntable and increases reproduction accuracy. Notice I did not say, "improves sound." I think it does, some may not. It certainly improves record cleanliness and helps keep dust away from the stylus. It obviously does not keep the stylus from disappearing:( 
Also, if anyone get the Sleeve City sweep arm and has trouble getting it to track well, if you message me I can help you out.
@cleeds wrote:8:18amslaw
A big problem with machines like the Audio Desk ( I own one) and the KL is the inability to be able to actually clean the inside water tank ...
"I have the Klaudio. When the tank is drained, any crud is drained with it. There’s a window that lets you see inside the tank.

Klaudio also made a model that omitted the tank and relied on a direct connection to a faucet instead. But the Klaudio units are currently out of production and rarely show up used. "
I’ve had both the AD and the KL. As you probably know, there is a port on the rear of the original model KL (not the model that uses a separate tank) that you can unscrew to access the water reservoir. I use clean room poly wipes (non-impregnated and leave no lint) to wipe down the walls of that part of the machine. Interestingly, for new records that I didn’t pre-clean, the wipe would pick up a very fine gray/black dust- looked like grime. If I pre-cleaned a record (my normal practice with used records), none of this residue.
I don’t think this addresses the area where the the records are spun in the water- the actual bath. The DIY machines, with the open baths, are obviously accessible.
The biggest negative with that KL "port" is that the threads are very sharp and will cut your hands unless you use a tool to reach in (I have a large rubber tipped tweezer that I use to hold the wipe for that purpose). And, re-threading the cap on the reservoir can get tricky after a while; if not rethreaded tightly, it will leak.
regards,