Has anyone ever tried cables made with OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper?

I know cables made with OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper are manufactured by a few cable makers, some super expensive (neotechcable.com/) and some moderate.  Some sell bulk cable.
I'm looking at some from Ramm Audio, http://aecoustics.com.

In theory, it seems they should be better sounding.  Anyone have any experience with these?
dougthebiker
I had high expectations when I tried a pair of OCC copper interconnects. They were very transparent and hyper-detailed but lacked body. There's obviously more to cables than just conductor material.
I added WireWorld OCC cables when I ordered my Emerald Physics KCIIs, which I replaced with EP 3.4s and replaced the speaker to outboard XOs to WW OCC jumpers, after a few weeks of listening to shitty supplied jumpers. No contest

HTH
Recently made a pair of vh audios v-twist with eti connectors...im rounding the suggested hrs burnin (which is a lot) and nothing lacking here...just nice clean,no hyper detail...great sounding pairing.

I'm glad more people are finding out about OCC single crystal wire, but now there's even a bigger game changer that's better then round OCC single crystal wire and that is rectangular OCC single crystal wire much better performance than the round very noticeably better there's only one company that makes it, Neotech, the two reference cables that they make are the Amazon which is the silver OCC rectangular wire and the Sahara which is the copper OCC rectangular wire, I like the Sahara interconnects better than the Amazon because they use both copper and silver as opposed to just all silver in the Amazon and I can tell you they bettered my Harmonic technology pro nine SE speaker wires and my Harmonic technology magic ll interconnects, I could hear deeper into the sound stage it was blacker everything was better not cheap though but well worth it, check them out.

These Wires are Superseded now, the Company that Pioneered the production of this Wires Formation under license, have long abandoned the Method.

The Wire now on offer is no longer drawn as per the OCC design.

Now the wire is formed through being forged and is a purer/softer wire.

Have a look at Furukawa's PC Triple C or PC Triple C/EX. This wire is now found in many Brands Cables. 

Alternatively, Mitsubishi produce an ultrapure/ultrasoft wire known in Audio Usage as D.U.C.C or Stressfree depending on whose Cables the wire is found in. 

I can assure you, in the same way I dropped OFC for the use of OCC. I no longer use an OCC Wire Cable as a result of these wire types. The New Forms of Wire are extremely attractive in use.