EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Since I believe in “simple is better”, I don’t really like any optical connections.

If CD is the main goal, why don’t you try to following experiment?

Connect the fiberglass cables.

Connect a high quality Silver AES balanced digital cable as well.

Set the CDSD to “external clock” so it is synced with the DAC.

Put your favorite CD and alternate between fiberglass and AES.

Come back and tell us which you prefer. I bet the AES will be better. :-)

Please keep in mind that the PCM (CD) is being converted to DSD inside the CDSD and sent to the DAC via fiberglass cables. In the case of using the AES digital output, the PCM is being kept in its original domain. Once it enters the DAC, it is converted to DSD too.

Regards,
Alex
Nsgarch,
I very much like the performance of the Aural Symphonics Optimism V2 and V1 and use those fine optical cables for my Wadia 270/27ix combo. But the Optimism is optimized for Wadia, not for EMM. In fact the V2 will not even work with EMM, the V1 does work.
Aural Symphonics is aware of this problem and is currently working on a new version of their Optimism cable, specially designed for use with EMM.
Alex, interesting comment. My EMM dealer also recommends electrical connection over optical one.

A firiend of mine, who owns dCS Verdi La Scala/Elgar Plus/Verona stack, also prefers AES/EBU interface (he is using the latest AQ The Raven silver cable) over the IEEE 1394 (Firewire).
Nsgarch....is the aural symphonics or if you have tried them Excelon really much better than the ST cable provided by Meitner? First I have heard about this...and has spiked my interest