change amps or speakers

I am powering Eminent technology LFT8bs with quicksilver M60 monoblocks.  No preamp - I am running a dac directly to the amps, which works because with this configuration I am using very little attenuation.  Problem is it is obvious that the ETs require more current and/or wattage- the detail is there but not the punch and there are times when I am maxed out on volume at 12 0'clock and need more. Question is do I change the amps or speakers - I love the quicksilvers and put some serious $ into modifications.  A well respected friend/tech highly suggested I seek out a used pair of PSB stratus golds. I have a medium sized family room and like detail neutrality but need more rhythm and dynamics. Thanks you.
majorc
Fair question, I have an integrated amp I took time selecting and I’m kinda of the mind that of 250/425 wpc isn’t enough then there’s something wrong with the speakers. The experts suggest starting with the speakers and building around them. I think its pot luck either way you go about it.
Nice set of monoblocks into very low sensitivity speakers. Change to more efficient speakers.
BYW, PSB are not neutral speakers. What is your budget?

The specs advise the Eminents need at least 75 wpc; and remember they are 83dbl.

I am running a CJ LP66S at 60 wpc on an 8 ohm speaker at 88dbl that can dip to 6 ohms. In my case, I am starting to wonder if I need more power to avoid the treble sounding compressed.

Dsper