Stupid Mistake

I have been doing a demo with Merrill Audio Element 116's. Excellent amps on several levels. After around a week I went back to my Classe' CA M600s. They were off for about 7 days, the longest they have been off for aprox. 4 years. I played 5 tracks with the 116's and then hooked up the Classe's and played the same 5 tracks. The Classe' sounded lifeless! Also take into consideration Class D and Class AB. I was stunned. I hooked the 116's back up.
Well it finally dawned on me last night! The amps were stone cold! No wonder they sounded lifeless! Been playing in the Audio world for a long time! And I make a bone headed blunder like that! Needless to say got up at 4:30am switched some things around and warmed up the Classe' Amps. Now my evaluation may be more accurate! Still shaking my head...
jakesnak
6300 posts all with some form of broad swipe at the rest of the community who can't begin to comprehend his level of enlightenment. Blather on...
@andrewkelley
"I had a cycle cross bike called Jake the snake"

I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
Things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it

Hello,
I was thought this by a man selling Really high end SS amps. They were the size of carry on suit cases. I wanted to listen to another set of amps. With his permission to touch the components I unplugged the amps and used the cables on something else. He went ballistic due to he had a customer bringing a set of 2ohm speakers to the store to audition the amps. When we plugged them back in just an hour later that sounded completely different than before. He said it takes three days before they are fully warmed up. I definitely heard the difference! Thank god for balanced cables. It impossible to mess up the direction as long as the manufacturing built them correctly.