Vinyl Accessories - Skip It or Buy It!

Folks, 

Found this really cool Anti-Static Dust Cleaner/Sweeper, is it worth the cost? 
https://elusivedisc.com/integrity-hifi-tru-sweep-anti-static-dust-cleaner-sweeper-medium/

Pro-Ject - VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaning Machine
https://elusivedisc.com/pro-ject-vc-s2-alu-record-cleaning-machine/

In regards to cleaning machine, I want something effortless. Is there a better alternative without paying crazy money. 
Thank you! 
128x128lalitk
 Dust Cleaner/Sweeper-One of those "separate you from your money" devices.

Spend the money for US, if you're that concerned. 
The sweeper is really more for anti-static than dust. People who have them notice a noise improvement that seems to be based more on eliminating static than dust. Mike has one, or something like it, and loves it. 

RCM, people think they're getting a record cleaner when really its just to vacuum off the final rinse of records that have already been cleaned. That's because when you talk about getting records absolutely perfectly clean you simply can't do it with the same brush they were just washed with. These machines should all come with at least three brushes. One to vacuum the wash off, one for the rinse, and another for final rinse.  

The best most cost-effective solution I have found is the Walker Enzyme cleaning system. Don't buy the kit, it costs a fortune. Buy refills of the cleaning solution and the Enzyme. Use your own bottles, brushes and filtered water. I vacuum the final rinse off with my VPI but you could probably get about as good result with a clean folded 100% cotton towel. 

The cheap test for static is a $2 can of Static Guard anti-static spray for laundry. I spray this stuff over my cables and around my turntable. Not a big improvement but worth it for those special records. 
Thank you @millercarbon. That Walker Audio Cleaning Kit is pretty hard core, I will try it out at some point. 
It may clean the record slow the turntable and make it sound bad would never use this piece of junk.Get the KL Audio KLN LP200 record cleaning machine its much better in fact its the best.Good luck though.
Get the Audioquest anti static brush for under $30 does the job on static but not that great cleaning.