Put that in your pipe(s) and smoke it

I'll say it again: let's seek out the gem's and leave the rest, folks. Ignore the trolls, or be selective of the actual content they bring up - should you choose to reply; it may even hold an unexpected, worthwhile observation or two on a subject that could put into perspective our endeavors here.

More importantly, if we want this forum to allow for free speech and a degree of resilience, some around here should reconsider their liberal urge to hit the 'report' button, because that's the thing that truly annoys me and what I'd call the real trolls around here: the one's feeling offended on grounds I imagine to be so relative to their own agenda, indeed petty in nature, that their reporting a post or thread is likely to see no further inquiry by the admins and is therefore, simply by virtue of being a report alone, put into effect as an actual deletion.

We should be able to hold a conversation without someone feeling taken aback over what is, in the bigger scheme of things, insignificant issues. If not it's an ongoing, sad tendency to shut the mouths of those we don't agree with, or for some other flimsy reason don't like. 
128x128phusis
@b_limo --

... u ever try talking to Kenjit?

No, I imagined early on an empty food bowl would be the best to leave here, but seems to me he’s been well fed. That’s not saying there can’t be something of worth in his writings, as I pointed out earlier.

Look, this is not about named poster or a defense of him/her. It’s about subjects that can be relevant to these boards, and that finding them can come from places one wouldn’t expect. Plus all the rest I’ve already drawn out.
I speak myself too much....

« Intelligence grow with silence»- Groucho Marx

« It is the reverse brother!»- Harpo Marx

« OK, It is better to stay mute»- Anonymus