Put that in your pipe(s) and smoke it

I'll say it again: let's seek out the gem's and leave the rest, folks. Ignore the trolls, or be selective of the actual content they bring up - should you choose to reply; it may even hold an unexpected, worthwhile observation or two on a subject that could put into perspective our endeavors here.

More importantly, if we want this forum to allow for free speech and a degree of resilience, some around here should reconsider their liberal urge to hit the 'report' button, because that's the thing that truly annoys me and what I'd call the real trolls around here: the one's feeling offended on grounds I imagine to be so relative to their own agenda, indeed petty in nature, that their reporting a post or thread is likely to see no further inquiry by the admins and is therefore, simply by virtue of being a report alone, put into effect as an actual deletion.

We should be able to hold a conversation without someone feeling taken aback over what is, in the bigger scheme of things, insignificant issues. If not it's an ongoing, sad tendency to shut the mouths of those we don't agree with, or for some other flimsy reason don't like. 
128x128phusis
Post removed 
Remember - Whining isn’t winning

Even in sports no one likes a whiner.  The worst ones I can think of are John McEnroe and Tom Brady.  Great players but whining just tarnished a bit of the shine sadly.
Hmmm! Think I’ll take the high road. I think..

There is no left and or right... only the top 1/10 of one (1) percent and all the rest. That’s you and me.. 99.9 %. It’s the top and bottom, not the left and right. Neither the left or the right can count... So what is the difference.. Still spending what neither side... "doesn’t have".. That’s all it boils down to... So funny.. Pay the bills of the people...Haven’t done that for 60 + years, now.. Put the whole bunch in JAIL. If I paid my bills the way most countries pay their bills.. I'd stay in a penitentiary. Evey one else calls it "deficit spending".
I call it stealing..  Plane and simple..

Regards
Post removed 
*!*
....how's about a nice, Safe subject...

...like IC's?  Or cable elevators....?

*tongue in cheek sticks out my ear*