What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
Garrard 401 TT w/Scheu Tacco arm and Dynavector Karat cart, driving JLTi MC phono pre (w/custom umbilical from the designer, RIP).
Probably my Totem Arro loudspeakers. Fantastic imaging, tone/timbre, and bass response especially for the size and price.  High Wife Acceptance Factor, too.  I still own them but am not using them now. They were a bit undersized for the room and for some complex arrangements (or high volumes). Oh, and the Wife Acceptance is no longer a Factor.
My Aiwa AD F-770 three head cassette deck. 38 years and still going strong with nothing more than a belt change. Also, my Marantz st6000 tuner. These are the only things remaining from past systems.
IMO, once you achieved a very high level of synergy (including your ears/brain) it's VERY difficult, maybe impossible, to pick one single item in one's setup. 
How tricky is it, to chose between Burmester speakers, Levinson CD, DAC, preamp and PassLabs power amp?!? 🥴 
Am I the only one here with such a difficulty in answering the OP's question? 
M. 🇿🇦