What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
Infinity Rennasiance 90 spekers.  Got a pair of spare EMIT tweeters just in case.  That case has never come up.  Had a spare pair of speakers "just in case".  That case never came up either so I offed them.  
Tandberg 3012 integrated amp.  Original owner since 1983. Has never let me down. Still strong and loud.  Controls my B&W speakers with ease. Great amp.  
Mark Levinson 23.5 amp and Magnepan 3.5R's.

I lost them when I lost my self to alcohol and the breakup of a relationship.  I fear they ended up in a dumpster.  Also my Lexicon MC-4 at the time and a dedicated HT in my own home.

I've lost lives, but sobriety is something no one can take away from me.
My Kyocera DA-610cx CD player. Purchased new in 1986. It's never needed service. It doesn't balk at playing newer file types like MP3's, FLAC's, etc. burned to CD-R's. The sound is warm and not overly bright.

Garrard 401 TT w/Scheu Tacco arm and Dynavector Karat cart, driving JLTi MC phono pre (w/custom umbilical from the designer, RIP).