Anyone tried the Ortofon Concorde century Cartridge?

I am able to get a great deal on a new one. I know the 40th anniversary model is based on the ortofon Blue. However, I'm not certain what the century model is based on. KAB does a combo with sys40 stylus that is basically a Ortofon Black. 

The silver looks nice with a Technics 1200 GR (my TT). 

Any thoughts?
aberyclark
The funniest thing is that when I tried to buy something from our Mexican the price was insane, at least twice as much compared to what I can find and buy myself. Most of Raul’s carts are refurbished, retipped or "refreshed" in his terminology (oops).
Never mind ...

Oh, this is just additional studio monitor for my "mediocrity/average level" home system :) Arrived last week to my door, it’s 45kg DMT 15 mkII (look on the down left corner). It’s huge (15’ inch) Tannoy driver (98db), one of the best ever from Tannoy, made for professionals, not for audiophiles. Here is a flyer with info about that series of monitors. 

Upgraded Zu Audio Druid MK4 (101db) was my main speakers for years.

My First Watt F2J current source amp (only 100 units made by Nelson Pass) has been voiced with Tannoy, designed especially for crossoverless high efficient speakers that I love!

Yamamoto A-08s 45 tube amp for Zu Audio Druids is another one I use.

I am a huge fan of low power single ended amps and super high efficient speakers like Zu Audio or Tannoy (I have smaller Tannoy too).

All the best MM and MC cartridges and about 8 top quality Direct Drive turntables are here.

My room has been measured and treated by Vicoustic (Portugal) with absorbers and diffusers, not completely finished yet, but it’s a long process.

Some people can only dream about "mediocrity/average level" system like this.
And BTW at 44 we don’t have a loss of hearing yet, so I’m sure I can hear everything in my system with my carts, amps and speakers.

P.S. And all cartridges in my collection are fully original NOS samples (not a refurbished/retipped junk). Some cartridges are impossible to find even in Japan, so don’t be silly.

At the end of the day, all I can say is that my KAB sys40 Concorde sounds FANTASTIC. Much more detailed and punchy than my great sounding AT 540VM. I'm sure the 2m black may sound a smidge nicer, however $300 nicer...I'm not sure
What's next to argue about?  If I were to hazard a guess, this post would be deleted.  Anyway, Chakster's woofer is bigger than my woofer.

Quite apart from the arguments about who is more expert and who has nicer stuff or bigger woofers, I can honestly say that I was never fully aware that Chakster is a "seller".  He has candidly mentioned on one or two or more occasions that he is planning to sell this or that (as we all do from time to time), but I do not think of him as being "in the business".  The one or two times that I have seen items for sale on eBay that resemble items recently touted here by Chakster, he has denied being the seller, in response to my direct questions.  It makes no difference to me one way or the other, but I do think that persons who are "sellers", meaning those who are actively selling an item that he or she has been praising in the forum discussions, ought to self identify.
@lewm What people don’t understand is the humor sometimes, the "store" Brent is talking about does not exist, except for him as we chat over the phone often (about vintage hi-fi). I am always happy to help another passionate collector as i am identifying myself as a collector too (not a boring audiophile who can hear a distortion from the other side of the earth).

At the same time Brent helping me with original records i’m buying from US private sellers, before it goes to Russia (in one big potato sack) it goes to him one by one. Without selling some cartridges from my personal collection during covid-19 lockdown it would be hard to survive and I appreciate his interest and support (and some other audiogon members too). While our government never paid any penny.

Nearly all MM /MI cartridges (except my own discoveries) have been praised here on audiogon before I even joined the forum. Whenever I want to sell something it’s on my UKAM or ebay and it’s not a secret, guess we’re all have private accounts like that. However, my trades with friends is nobody’s business.

The argument our Mexican repeating from time to time is plain BS. In his logic every record collector who sell on discogs is "a seller", but only very reach people can buy something without selling something and i am not reach. You might heard about saving and my principle to buy what’s the best for the money (not what is the most expensive in audio). This is what I recommend to others (only if I really like it myself). We’re talking about vintage analog gear here.

P.S. About Tannoy (woofers as you said):
If you read carefully what our Mexical calls "mediocrity/average level" in this post he praised in another post. Yes, the Tannoy speakers in my system (and the latest amp for them is SIT-2 (finally) that I am awaiting from France in November). I wish every "mediocrity/average level" system could be like this :)
Im still really enjoying my KAB Concorde with 40 stylus. One thing that has really surprised me is how good a 78 rpm can sound ( using the 78 stylus). I have some near mint big band 78s and they really pop. Even with the RIAA curve of my phono preamp.