Granite Bases for Vandersteen speakers

I had granite bases made made for my Quatros  on Richards recommendation they weigh 120 lbs 
The bases tightened up the bass mover it down even lower ,focused the midrange and add more depth to the soundstage you can check out the picture in virtual systems

Enjoy the Music
Tom
128x128tomstruck
Confirm with quick call Vandy bases built up w 11 pc Granite and proprietary adhesive. 
These things work great. Too bad they are out of stock. https://www.amazon.sg/Douk-Audio-Isolation-Amplifier-Turntable/dp/B07K9ZYP84 Search around, others might have them.

Sorry, did not know Vandersteen were hyper coherent. That being the case springs will work even better. They do nothing to alter timing, just to eliminate ringing.
@tomstruck, is your turntable on slides? Noromance may be right. This is not a great situation for an unsuspended turntable. I love the fact that you are using a dust cover. Do you have to tip toe around while a record is playing? Any feedback? If you tap on the cabinet while a record is playing can you hear it through the speakers? If not I guess you are alright. I would be worried about adding subwoofers. I see you are limited as to turntables by the size of the space you have. 
Movement in the vertical plane would be the definition of wave launch smearing, best to study up on things not understood.