Looking for a sub for revel f208

Building my first stereo system. My room is 13’x26’ and opens into other rooms. My musical tastes are widely varied. Depends on mood to time of day. I heard som revel performa3 f208 I liked a lot. Where I live it is difficult to hear anything above Best Buy. I am considering buying the NAD M33 as I like what I have read about it. Dirac, tidal streaming etc. I need to augment the bass though. It needs to be fast and detailed so I can rock out to slip knot yet support classical cello so it sounds detailed. I’m bouncing around everything from two rel t7i’s to an Elac 3070 or revel b110v2. Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated as to a good sub or maybe some I don’t know about. Really want to keep sub around $2500 US. 
dpw2020
I like REL quite a bit.  SVS is good also.  From my experience though, RELs go deeper snd have more finesse, SVS has more impact / slam.

You can get 2 used S3 SHO’s for $2500.

I’ve owned a T9i, S3 SHO and currently use a little T5i.  I’ve owned quite a few nice older sealed SVS subs.  
Rythmik is another company that gets suggested too.  I’ve not tried rythmik but I’d take a $1000 rythmik over a T7i.

For reference, I got a new T9i for $750, a new S3 SHO for $1000 and my used T5i for $275.  I bought the T9i and S3 SHO from magnolia as floor models...
If you go the M33 route, I strongly advise you to consider multiple (if smaller) SVS or Rythmik subs.  DiracLive Bass Control will soon allow for smooth integrated bass with this arrangement.
For $2500 you can have a DBA, four subs that will be far better than any 1 or 2 (or 3) you can buy with the same budget. Mine is 2 Dayton SA1000 amps and four 10" subs. It was right about $3k. But you could use just one amp, and skip the real Rosewood veneer, and get just as good results for $2k. https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/8367 

Parts Express has the sub cabinets, drivers, and amps. Also check Audiokinesis as he has a very high value DIY that is really just assembly and saves a lot of money while delivering totally professional looking results. 

Do a search for Distributed Bass Array, or Swarm subwoofer system, and read the reviews and comments from those of us who have actually done it. Not those who think they know. Those who actually do know.