Cartridge suggestions for SME Turntable

I just purchased a SME Model 15A w/309 tonearm.  What are some of the best cartridges that pairs well this amazing turntable, say under $5K. 
Thank you! 
128x128lalitk
latitk,

You have a nice table and arm combination.  A friend has that arm (with upgraded bearings) and it is very good at bringing out the best tracking performance of a the Lyra Titan and Transfiguration Orpheus cartridges we tried in that arm.  I think you have wide-open options on cartridges with which it will work well.  A cartridge that I heard recently that should be added to the long list here is the Audio Technica ART 1000.  It is a very dynamic and lively sounding cartridge that is also sweet and musical.
mijostyn
The Schroder CB will outperform the SAT arm all day long. So why does Michael Fremer like it so much? If I had to guess it is expensive and it looks cool. An expensive, very well made poor design. Go figure
That's an interesting claim. Have you actually ever heard a Schroder arm and compared it to the SAT? Or are you just speculating based on what you read about them?
Mijostyn's description to me is accurate wrt mass alignment which ensures no matter the angle the down force is the same on both ends hence it stays.  Not sure what this sort of spring rauliruegas mentions?

I do question whether it matters once you apply tracking force as that now dominates with compliance of the cantilever, tracking force and tonearm mass dominating mechanical movement. Perhaps it will if your records are really warped but I don't tend to keep those.
By the way I heard the Lyra on my friend system , he uses 309 tonearm, all tube gear , this is the system that made me realize how good vynil is, And I end up buying the SME 10 and the ICON ps3 mark2....
Don’t forget its all about matching and personal taste..regardless of the price...