Does anyone do off-axis listening as well as Magicos?

Speaking of expensive speakers in bad environments, one thing I've heard Magico's do superbly in several environments is have great off-axis sound stage and imaging.  Quite musical and lively.

Who else of current makers does as good of a job?? 

erik_squires
Been a life- long on axis guy.  Just got a pair of Tekton 2-10 Perfect Sets and they are better off axis.  Toed in only slightly.  Incredible soundstage and accuracy.
I have been listening off-axis for more then 35 years. As ozzy62 said most horns do have good off-axis response.  My speakers are not current, they are 37 years old and have 100x100 degree V and H dispersion. As has been said, Ohms also have good off-axis response. example: Ohm model F. Never listened to Magico's so cannot comment regarding. The most current I have listened to are the JBL M-2 monitors
Mike :-)

I have tried and tried to get speakers to listen off-axis. But no matter what I do they only speak, never listen.
Multicellular horn systems are the best loudspeaker type for off-axis listening nothing else is close not even MBL  Radialstraler