Totem Forest, Devore super8 or Spendor A6

all are pretty much in same size range and aesthetically right for my space.
I heard the Totem Forests briefly they sounded great,
I read many positive reviews on the Spendors A6 and Devore super8 that really peaked my curiousity but have'nt heard them, dealers are hard to find in Ft Lauderdale.
I understand that choosing a speaker is a personal choice that said,
Is there a favorite among these three speakers that stands out?
Room size approx 20x19 high ceilings. Will be driven by an Arcam avr600, I'll also be using a sub.
Thank you
Roger
tesseract86
Restock,
I find your post thorough and accurate. It really boils down to what you`re seeking. The Devore is refined, very natural and has good tone. It will excel with voice and acoustic instruments.I once own a pair of Totems and find them less nature and more of an audiophile/hifi character. They "may" appeal to those who favor electronia,pop, or rock music.
Hi guys,
The info you gave me is very appreciated I could'nt ask for more specific and informative observation from all you pros, I am taking everything you said to help me make an intelligent decision before my purchase.
The Vandersteen has great reviews but it needs a face lift lol..The Devore super8 is now on my list as well as the Totem Forest,
Thank you very much guys you have been tremendously helpful.
Roger
Roger, "needs a face lift" what other product for $2500 has 4 Scanspeak drivers and premium parts throughout. The best you can do is a 6.5 inch two-way, sometimes of Chinese origin. Sorry you can't get intimate mid-range out of a 6.5 inch woofer, come to think of it, not much bass either. Spend your money on a cabinet if you will (or she demands) but I'd rather have full range music low in distortion.
Cheers Johnnyr
Hi Johnnyr,
I was obviously laughing when I posted "face lift" because I saw a funny review of the Vandy's but seriously they were very impressive its just that I'm looking for a smaller speaker as I had mentioned previously its aesthetically important to my set up and space.
My local dealer is asking $3,700 for the Totem Forest, I need to make up my mind whether I should buy used or new because I'm going to need a center, surrounds and a jl audio f113 sub to start, I have a paradigm seismic110 which is awsome but with my new set up will have to change it.
Thanks alot Johnnyr I appreciated your ideas.
Roger
(((My local dealer is asking $3,700 for the Totem Forest, I need to make up my mind whether I should buy used or new because I'm going to need a center, surrounds and a jl audio f113 sub to start, I have a paradigm seismic110 which is awsome but with my new set up will have to change it.))

Wow
For that kind of doe you could have a Pair of Vandersteen Wood Quatto 2s with powered stereo Bass amps included, 22 point room compensation Phase and time aligned performance Made in USA with trick drivers and great looking to boot.

Make sure you here all of what you are talking about
together can you imaging having to do this all over again?
Cheers Johnnyr