Anyone tried the Ortofon Concorde century Cartridge?

I am able to get a great deal on a new one. I know the 40th anniversary model is based on the ortofon Blue. However, I'm not certain what the century model is based on. KAB does a combo with sys40 stylus that is basically a Ortofon Black. 

The silver looks nice with a Technics 1200 GR (my TT). 

Any thoughts?
aberyclark
"For $750 anyone can find the best MM with Boron, Ruby or Beryllium cantilevers and greatest diamonds."

The only thing that one cannot get better anywhere else, maybe even for less money, is.....Concorde.

I have never heard this particular cartridge, but have a hard time believing it is not decent. Sound is only a part of the appeal. The only worry is how long will shiny chrome replacement styli be available. One would not want to buy the cartridge and have to use black replacement in a few years.
Dear @aberyclark  : for to many years to remember now and as @mikelavigne  I owned and own Ortofon cartridges along other over 150-200 MM/MI/IM/MC cartridges.

Ortofon is a warranty of excellence and nothing more and always will be " there " for you in the future as you need it.

I owned de Concorde good cartridge for those times.

Don't be worried about and go a head with it and take advantage of that offer you have.

chackster is a seller so do not take very seriously because he is not taking care of you but only your $$$$

Regards and enoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
I just purchased the 78 version from KAB and it sounds wonderful. I still think I will find a Concorde Century to go with my KAB 40 Concorde.