Your analysis of Analysis plus spk.cable

Would appreciate your opinion of the analysis plus speaker cable. Would be using it with magnepan speakers & ayre v3 amp.
geno
Have no problems with the AP Oval 9's. Been using them for about 3 months in a wide variety of system from solid state to tube amps, no problem, works great! The only speaker this thing does not work well with is the Jm Labs. Other than that it has worked with Merlins, Vienna Acoustics, Dynaudios, Sonus Fabers, Totems and EPOS.
AP cables were not designed as tone controls. Many cables color the sound from forwarding highs and upper midrange to forward and heavy bottom end with little pace. Oval 9 and the rest of the line are even from top to bottom, thus you hear your gear as it is and the speakers. They are very dynamic and honest but no way bright, hard, or in your face. They are not for hi-fi sound, they are for the music lover who wants to hear what their system is capable of. I've owned many expensive cables for over 30 years and the AP is a bargain for what you get and sonics better than many and as good as others. A fine product. 
I’ve owned Big Silver Ovals, for a number of years and feel no compulsion to explore further, for the immediately aforementioned reasons (you saved me keystrokes, phillyb).    Tube amps to Maggies, for years.    Now; tubes to Emerald Physics.    I’ll bet the OP’s decided on cables by now.    AP’s still making them though, so.......
As above, AP is a nice match for Maggies, Thiel and Vandersteen loudspeakers. Which model of AP cabling/cords? Requires an in-home demo for best outcome.
Happy Listening!