Pass Labs int 60 vs. Luxman 590 uX ii

Any opinions when matched with Focal 1038 be? An Aesthetx Mima just became available and looks pretty good...All 3 in the same price range...Any experience with these 3 and the Focal?
larseand
Are these the only two you are looking into? If not, look at the Hegel H390 or H590. I was looking at Pass, Luxman and a few others, but like you, I was unable to audition the Pass and Luxman, but could the Hegel. Never looked back... 
i am also a big hegel fan... i think they sound absolutely wonderful, not a hint of ss glare or hardness, deep dark background, spacious wide and deep sound stage, tremendous bass control

other top ss integrateds - by pass, luxman, naim, ayre, belles are all in the same (top) class of sq, but i have come to prefer hegels

i also agree that the focal be tweeter is very good, but can be easily teased into brightness, so smooooooth is the key word on source and amp selection, in which case, one must also not rule out good tube amps, i.e. from stalwarts arc and cj, and respected newcomers like rogue, primaluna etc etc
Do your own research on this, but I believe Music Direct has a pretty liberal return policy. That being said, I bought my L-590AX without having heard one. Zero regrets, it's amazing.