Potential Warmer Replacement for LS17SE

This pre is tubed with 6H30s. Pretty neutral sounding amp and tubes, and no tube rolling with these as there is nothing else. I do like the sound of the pre but am interested in a bit more warmth. Nothing as warm as say CJ, but just a little more sparkle and good feeling. Would also like to keep the wide open soundstage the AR has. Prefer to stay fairly recent, mid 2000s or later. Balanced cables option preferred but not required. And a remote. Pass amp, ATC speakers, Auralic/Aurender front end. Any suggestion for a pre used or new under ~ $3K that might fit the bill?
jaybe
Not familiar with Supratek but will take a look.

The AR LS27/28 uses the same tube as my LS17SE, so I would expect a similar family sound.

Thanks all.
cj et5
herron
don sachs pre

tonally they will be pretty much up the same alley as a top, modern arc 6h30p based unit

all are designed to give tube driven holographic imaging but with excellent extension top to bottom and prat/slam, but at least with these you can throw old stock tubes in the gain sections and soften/sweeten em up if you want
+2 on the Supratek as you can buy a brand new Chardonnay for less than your budget.