accessories4less.com

Be careful for this business. They removed all negative review. I bought  CANTONLS860 Speaker Stands for my  CANTON Vento Reference 9.2 DC 7" 2-Way Bookshelf $500 like junk, it very cheap. Spike very short, whole bottom base sit on my carpet. Not big deal to buy longer spike to replace. Big deal they do not allow negative review. Send them all the pictures for detail. They said go buy better spike
nghy9700
How is Accessories4Less responsible for the type of spike that Canton, a German company, supplies with their factory stands.  It seems to me that their advice to you was correct in that if you weren't happy with the ones supplied buy a different type.  It's clearly visible in the photo on their website that the supplied spikes are short.
I’ve had the same experience with Audio Advisor and Music Direct. Ever notice how all product reviews are positive? Seems to be par for the course. 
Send them 10 photo and some pictures with my B&W PM1 side by side to compare. They send me the link to buy new spikes lol.  

I was very excited when I bought Canton bookshelf speakers but they arrived in severally damaged box so I requested return label to ship them back . That's when problem started , they refused to take them back and threatened me that they will charge me $80 for shipping back  and wanted me to open box and inspect them which I did . Bottom edge of speaker was affected by impact and it was damaged . Then they want me to test them to see if they work , I said that I'm not interested in keeping damaged speakers for full price and I'm not going to waste my time and test these speakers unless they offer me discount . Finally after week of email exchanges they offered $50 discount on $400 speakers with damage which I declined . Now all I want is to return them and get my money back so I don't have to deal with this shady company ever again and I advise everyone to do the same and stay as far away as you can or you will be sorry like I'am .