Looking for recommendation for a 3 way book shelf speaker with very good bass.

I'm looking for recommendation for a 3 way book shelf speaker with very good bass. My receiver is a restored Marantz 2275 that I use for listening to Rock, Southern Rock and Prog 'N Roll. I'm looking at smaller speakers with good bass  and that can be use on speaker stands. I don't want no subwoofer. The is for a medium 10 x 10 listening room.
Right now I have a set of Klipsch Quartet that I'm using with the 2275.  Thanks,Chuck
stereo_gen
Post removed 
Go to Underwood HiFi

They manufacture LSA (Living Audio Stereo) speakers that will fit your requirements and have won awards

hth
I was gonna recommend the JBL 4319 "monitors" but they're not available anymore (over at musicdirect.com). There are, however, some 4312G monitors going for $1750 and an open box pair for $1495.

I can't say if the 4312G will satisfy your needs but a search for anyone else who might still have a pair of the 4319s would be worth the search.

When buying something else from Musicdirect.com I asked about the L100s and was told by two different reps there that it would be more of a sideways move than an improvement. One even preferred the 4319s.

All the best,
Nonoise