Flux HiFI Electronic Stylus Cleaner

I treated myself to the Flux HIFI electronic stylus cleaner.  I knew I had to get over the $150 price tag and just give it a try--I can always return it to Music Direct.  

Well, the thing works as advertised.  The result in sound quality was surprising.  Even though I thought I had great cartridge hygiene, the Flux shows me my methods are not as good as I thought.  

I highly recommend this product if you enjoy vinyl.  I have to think in addition to sound quality I would see a better stylus life and less record wear.  
128x128jbhiller
Pulled the trigger Amazon UK was £115.....and it arrived monday  Flux arrived and used a few times ...its doing its job ..i've no experience of other "ultra sonic or sonic" cleaners ....I'm using it prior to each session and in combination with VP Dustbuster which i use after every LP ..plus the records are cleaned with an anti static brush prior to playing each side ....my records have never sounded better
Not to change the subject, but since we are talking about record noise and static, I bought a anti static blower on ebay at 60.00 or 70.00 dollars.  I rigged it up to a computer monitor arm and run  it on low over the record as it is playing.  I hear a vast improvement in the reduction of tics and pops along with a lower noise floor.  I use it everytime!