Replacing Amp Caps

I am currently trying to replace the caps in my Bedini 100/100 amp and I am having quite the time trying to find a replacement that will work. I am hoping that someone with more knowledge can give me direction on which way I can go. The amp recently stopped outputting a signal and after all the usual internal checks, with an amp as old as this, cap replacement should be on the list of things to do.

The values and associated numbers on the OEM caps are as follows:

National Cap

85DX

+22000MFD 65VDC

85C USA 8137

Screw Terminals

D=2.5"

H=4.0"

Apparently 65VDC caps are something in the distance pass, of the possible replacement values is either 63V or 70V
is there a rule of thumb of which direction this value can go? Since it is for an amp, is there a brand/style I should be looking at? I can find little to no information on National Cap, do I assume they are no longer in business and move to another brand?

I have been searching for five days and fully understand I am out of my element and looking for all the help I can getand open to all suggestions.

SteveA
128x128stevea11757
Post removed 
Post removed 
Dannad,

Ordered the Kemet be here Wednesday so I guess we shall see.

Thanx all for giving me a lot of information to go on.

Assuming I get this one up and running, next is the Perreaux 3150 (30+), no issues but could prob benefit from new caps...now that I am an expert :)