JBL 4349 opinions?

I had JBL 4367. I really loved them and do miss them.
Has anyone heard or do you own the new 4349?

I’m a JBL fan and am thinking about replacing them.

Thank you very much.

https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/loudspeakers/series/studio-monitors/4349.html
128x128joeinid
I know from experience that the JBL horns are smoother and sweeter than some Klipsch speakers. I had Cornwall 3’s and had fun with them but fatigue set in listening to them, even with tube amps.

The Cornwall 4 are supposed to be better. 
I never had fatigue with JBL speakers. The 4367 were great but the shape of the horn is different on the 4349. It’s more M2 like in shape. 

@johnlclm
I know. Live and learn. I am thinking about replacing them. They are tube friendly and sound great. 
@joeinid
So I’ve had the 4367, 4365, 4429 and now own the 4349 - I also have the Klipsch Corwall 4’s and had Heresy 4’s, I love the klipsch and the 4’s are an enormous upgrade to the 3’s - smoother sweeter and fuller. I don’t find them fatiguing at all. Klipsch did a great job on this series. I do however find the JBL to be better speakers as they are studio monitors they have less of a crisp sound like the klipsch, the JBL just feel more focused and full in the mids. BUT when paired with Mcintosh I do find both the Klipsch and JBL to sound too bright. But I find Mcintosh to be bright in general Ive owned the mc9000, the ma462, the ma8000 and the mc6900... so ive run the gauntlet. The JBL 4349 are similar to the 4429 - I find them to be a wee bit heavier in the bass but they image waaaaaay better. They are really impressive speakers. I am going to sell my 4365s and keep the 4349 - are they better than the 4365? No of course not the 4365 are legendary BUT they come really close. Really really close. I also owned a pair of 4367 - I felt they were to punchy in the bass dept, at least for my room, but I loved the horn. The 4349s are smooth but exacting - nit as bright as the 4429 can be but easily as full and cast a remarkable stage with a horn similar sounding to the 4367. Im running them on an AR GSi75 and they really really impress me. They are slightly more revealing than the 4429s. Which is double edged. And I LOVE the 4429s. But I gotta say the 4349 are here to stay for awhile. They’re just really fun and very easy to listen to.

@snapoli2 

Thank you very much for your detailed response. Excellent information. I sincerely appreciate your thoughts. 
I may follow up with a question but whatever I end up getting, I plan on using an approximately 30-35wpc tube amp. 
I never felt the bass of the 4367 was too much for my room. 
I’m also adding Fyne Audio F704 to my list. I know it’s a different animal but looks like it could be a great match for me.

Thank you all for contributing to this thread.