Some amps I never heard of...

Hey all -

Thanks again for the replies to my "where can I audition amps near Boston" question.  I'll be visiting several of the suggested shops in the coming weeks.

I'm looking to replace my power amp, which is a Rotel 980BX.  It's driving Ohm Walsh Talls so it needs some beef, and it has to fit into a cabinet with a relatively small footprint.  So I've mostly been looking at Class D stuff like the Bel Cantos, and also some monoblocks, because although it's narrow our cabinet is relatively tall.

In looking around I ran across a couple of amps that seem plausible on paper, but I don't know / can't find very much information about them.  If you guys have any thoughts to share, I am all ears.

Benchmark ABH2 - small form factor, has lots of power.  Any downsides?
Gato DPA-4004 - tres swoopy!! and appears to have lots o' juice for such a little guy.
Gold Note PA-10 - on paper this thing seems too good to be true. 
Vincent SP-T700 tube hybrid monoblock - one stout looking little dude, the tube/solid state mix is of interest.
Vincent SP-997 solid state monoblock - looks like a nice little amp, fits anywhere. what's not to like?
Exposure 2010 S2 / 3010 S2 / 5010 S2 monoblocks - looks like nice old-school UK hifi. good value for $$$?

Anybody heard these, or have hands-on experience with them?  Mostly I'm interested in knowing if there's anything here I should straight-up run the hell away from - the fewer options, the easier the selection process will be.

As always thanks for your thoughts and comments, this place has been and continues to be my audio hobby schoolhouse.
v7b9b13
I have had various Exposure products for years and find them to be excellent products and great value for the money. They have been very reliable and I have never had a d.o.a.!
Audio Video Therapy in Nashua NH carries Gato. I heard the 4004 many times. Excellent sound. Originally Michael Kelly of Aerial Acoustics was the distributor for Gato. He really likes the way the Gato’s match up w/his Aerial line. I would call John the owner and set up an appointment . You’ll probably will be able to borrow the amp for a home demo.
I had one of the Crown XLS1500 amps. Good inexpensive sound for HT and pro use. To me it was unrefined on the high end and noisy in my 2 channel rig. I have had a number digital amps in my system and can highly recommend the Digital Amplifier Company (DAC) 2 Cherry. I use it along with the DAC DAC2HSV. The DAC DAC2 HSV is their Dac with a volume control and mates perfectly with the 2 Cherry. My speakers are 100db Charney Audio Companion horns. The DAC 2 Cherry offers a very detailed smooth sound with SET like midrange and articulate bass. I keep swapping it out with my upgraded ANK Interstage 300b SET mono blocks with upgraded ANK L3 preamp. I'm leaning hard towards the DAC gear since I don't think I'm missing out on the SET goodness the 300b amps provide. Fact is the bass is better defined with great highs and mids to match.

The DAC2 Cherry is Made In The USA and offers a 30 day no frills return policy if your not satisfied. You would be out shipping both ways but a small price to pay for the convenience.

Stay safe...
https://www.cherryamp.com/