Pass Labs Int 25 vs Int 60

I'm curious if anyone has had a chance to listen to these two integrated amplifiers.

I know the Int 25 is basically the XA25 with a preamp. The Int 60 runs class A to 30 watts (and uses the same preamp) so maybe it's more closely related to the XA30.8, though I don't believe I've read that anywhere.

Anyway, I think from a power perspective both will be fine with my 90db floorstanders. My main question is which is the warmer, smoother of the two amps? Even if that means being darker and more veiled, I would want to go with that amp!

Thanks.
shahram
I suggest calling Reno HiFI for advice.  I bought my Pass Int 60 from them and I'm very happy with my selection.  I didn't compare the 2 amps in person.  
+joseph796, for sure call Reno HIFI.  And note they sometimes have lightly used demos for sale with full warranties.  Not associated with Reno.
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, I have been checking Reno HIFI inventory and know they are the best Pass Labs dealer near me. If I get one, it will most likely be from there. I will get in touch with them and see what they say.
I've auditioned the INT 60. Smooth as butta'! A very rich, robust sounding amp with a wonderful frequency spectrum. I ended up getting the INT 250 only because I thought I might need the extra power for transient peaks. The first 15 watts in the INT 250 are class A. I'll bet I almost never get into class AB territory, especially in my 27' x 14' listening room. But if I do I'm totally confident the INT 250 will easily handle the peaks. I just hope my ears will, LOL!! As I said, I'm hopelessly in love with my INT 250. But I could be just as happy with the INT 60. It's just a killer sounding amp. I've not had the chance to audition the INT 25. Can't comment on it other than what I've read about it is highly complimentary.