Denon dcd 110 or Marantz saki Ruby?

So the title explain itself. I’m planning to upgrade my sacd player, currently an oppo 103. Recently launched the Denon dcd 110 and the not so new Marantz saki Ruby (I Will not consider the 30 which is lower than the SA KI). Im looking mostly for more musicality, more extended and deeper, more engaging sound. Which of them you think could bring better this sound?
Thank you!
128x128alfau7
Over on YouTube there's a Norwegian reviewer who says the new Denon DCD110 is more energetic, punchy and dynamic, compared to the Marantz model 30 SACD player.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5KTvBVrp4&t=590s

As for the Ruby, I would assume that it would have the Marantz house sound, like the model 30. 

Only one way you're gonna know and that is to try it out in the context of your system.

All the best,
Nonoise
I own a Ruby, purchased in July this year. If sacd is prominent in your listening, like mine, I highly recommend the Ruby, if you can find one. I have a collection of around 2000 discs, 70% sacd. The Ruby is lights out good.
I have the Ruby as well and SACD's sound great but the really cool aspect of this player is that CD's sound better than I have ever heard them before. There is a "solidity" and dynamic swing to the sound of music through this player. This is Ken Ishawata's swan song.  I great end to a marvelous audio designing career!
Hi there,
I have a Ruby and the Service repair manual.
You can buy a SA-KI Ruby, SA-12 SE, SA-12, or SA-12 OSE.
They are all the same except for the copper plating on Ruby and SA12 OSE. The filter settings are restricted on the Ruby and the SA.-12 SE.
I think the SA-12 and the SA-12 OSE are for Japan only.