ATC SCM 40 mk2 vs Salk Song3 Encore

Can anyone who has heard these compare and contrast? For that matter, what are anyone's thoughts about vintage KEF Reference 3.2s in comparison to these?
Thanks!
128x128m669326
Throw em on c-list.  Price them $200 less than what they normally sell for.  They’ll be gone in a few days, with little to no haggling.  State the condition of them, take good pics, put in ad cash and carry due to covid.
If you want to get full resale price, be prepared to spend time haggling, Spend time demo’ing ( only to have them burn through an hour of your day to not purchase or then offer $100-$200 less.

Buyers on c-list are a pita.  List low, sell fast and easy.  Thats my advice
I have the 19 v2 in a 10’ by 13’ room and they are remarkably well behaved...I ended up getting rid of all baffles and room control...took me a couple days to tweak placement but i think youll find 40’s the same...i would like a pair fo sho...those big alien eye mid drivers are suppose to sound wonderfull,congrats.
Any ATC folks care to share how far they have their speakers from the back wall (from the back of the speakers, I mean)? I can do up to about 16" and I was thinking I'd start from there, but if 12" or something works better for anyone... They're big and heavy and we're seniors so the less fiddling the better. The same goes for toe in.
I just mean generally, not specific to a certain type of room.
Thanks.