Power cables and sharp dimensional imaging on a budget, Zu Audio and Furutech or Oyaide

Hi, I would like to create a sound that is highly realistic in the sense of 3d imaging and proportion, but on a budget. Unfortunately I cannot spend the amount of money it requires to buy a Purist Audio Design cable yet to reach that level of refinement.

I am searching for what @bo1972 has mentioned in earlier discussions:

• 3-Dimensional soundstage with proportional imaging (not oversized)
• A sharp individual focus of instruments and voices;
• Blacks;
• Resolution;
• Deep bass;
• Air;
• Articulation of voices

Right now I have a Silverline Clearer Audio powercord, but still feel some things are missing.

I have tried the Zu Event powercables MKI and like their technology for stereophonic realism.

Would an Oyaide F1 IEC help in this respect compared to a Furutech FI28 G or R?

Are gold or rhodium plugs better for 3d and sharp proportional imaging?

128x128richardhk
While Buying this type of  Zu Audio cable you need to check onces. Anywhere i suggest one manufacturiing suppliers about wires and cables you can contact Miracle Electronics about this type of power cables eveything.
No placebo, the effect of changing a power may be vague and may be very prominent depending on many factors. I'm into changing connectors on my Event mk1 now, as I have tried it with ATL сonnectors and the difference in sound was noticeable, especially on isodynamic headphones.