Maggies to Tekton?

Hey Audiogon-ers.  I've only posted a few times, as I mostly enjoy reading the threads and comments.  I've been a 20+ year Maggie owner, and I currently have the 1.7s in my "new" (post divorce) house.  I'm a big Maggie fan, but lately I've been craving something different...something with oomph and excitement - a dynamic speaker that will get my mojo going on jazz and modern rock.  The Tekton line-up piques my interest, especially the affordable models - Mini Lore  and Lore Ref.  I mean, damn, for under a grand I can take the plunge.  Plus, they have a  60 day return policy!  My amp is the McIntosh MA 252, and I have a Sony HAP player for digital and Music Hall 'table for LPs. My questions:  For the extra money, is the Tekton Lore Reference the way to go?  Is there another affordable, high efficiency brand that I should consider?  Is there anyone out there who has gone from Maggie to another (dynamic) brand and hasn't regretted the move?  Thanks! 
jrod68
uberwaltz,

I would love to hear the Spatials.  Do you find that they need a good amount of space between them and the front wall, as do the Magnepans, due to the dipole/second wave effect?
Abnerjack.

Due to room design and constraints all of my speakers have to be a fair distance from side and back walls.
This has usually hurt box speakers but really works well for Maggie’s and even more so for the Spatial.
About 5 ft from back wall, 4.5ftfrom side walls and 9 ft apart from each other. Imaging is simply stunning. The Maggie’s were really good in here but the Spatial OB took it to another level.
i really haven't been looking for new speakers to try but have a set of spatials on their way

highly recommended by several folks whose knowledge and ear i really trust
@jjss49 
Which Spatial?
Would love to hear your thoughts when you have them and given them some play time.
@lpretiring, thanks for the comments. I’d like to spend less than a grand, hence my focus on the Lore Mini or Lore Reference. I’m just dipping my toe into the waters of efficient, dynamic speakers. If I had $3k or $4k to spend, the OB
Spatials would be a contender for sure.  I’m pretty sure I’ll pull the trigger on the Reference model. At the very least, it should be fun to try out some new gear!  All the best, Jerry