Cables for Audio Mirror Tubadour III

I'm looking for a suitable power cord (preferably < $500) for my Audio Mirror Tubadour III DAC, as well as RCA cables 
(< $300) to connect the DAC to the Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II amp. Would love to hear from folks who have one or both brands.
128x128arafiq
Too each his own experience but I found Signal Cable power cord to be no better than the stock power cable that comes with components. I'll offer a suggestion of taking a look at Audio Art Cable power cords
I’d go with an Audio Envy PC and a used pair of Acoustic Zen Silver Reference ICs that together should come in under $800.  The AZ will give you excellent imaging/soundstage and nicely detailed treble/air without going too far while maintaining nice tonality and heft, which sounds like what you might be looking for.  Anyway, best of luck.  
Audio Envy are very nice pcs.I do have a Tubadour SE also and a tube amp and used AE  exclusively up until recently.I'm currently auditioning other brands of pcs,but recommend AE highly.You might like Audio Art RCAs,silver over copper for a little more sparkle on top.I like Silnote RCAs quite a bit.
Great advice! I agree that the best path is to get my AMT upgraded first before spending money on ic's and power cords. I'll stay put for the time being.

@pastorbob -- I ordered the Curious cable (reg version) and received it yesterday. I'm keeping my mouth shut tight until I've put at least 50 hours on it... lol! I reached out to Jaguar Designs who are the US distributors for Curious to ask if it's worth paying extra for the Evolved. They told me that unless my DAC is over $4000, Evolved might be overkill.
Post removed