Aegir upgrade to Pass...maybe

I have had a Schiit Aegir for about a year now. I drive quite efficient Crites loudspeakers. I am thinking of getting an amp with a little more power. The following are my leanings.
Pass LabsXA25
Pass Labs XA30.8
Benchmark AHB2
I think the XA25 will be a good choice but wondered about the XA30.8. Somewhere I read that the XA25 actually sounds better than the 30.8. The 30.8 is monstrous at 94 lbs.

Also, I see high ratings for Benchmark. Does this sound like Class A, A/B or D? The reviews say really detailed and accurate but it is definitely different than the Schiit or Pass Amps. Plenty of power for my system for sure.

Thanks for your opinions and suggestions in advance.
128x128daledeee1
Note that Dennis Had sells new amps on eBay only (except some "Dragon Inspire" stuff over at Moon Audio), and as with any lower powered single ended amp you should use efficient speakers. My "Firebottle HO" is the best sounding amp I've heard in many decades of this stuff.
I would go with the Pass XA25. It will definitely be an upgrade on the Aegir. I'm looking at getting one myself! Or the INT-25, which is basically an XA25 with a preamp.
I ordered a Pass Labs XA25 from Reno HiFi.  I got an open box item at a very good price.  Shipped same day!  I will get it Friday.  I was instructed to leave it on 5 days to break it in.  This should be a great match and upgrade!

Post removed