Can I use the Tidal app for streaming with node 2 without Bluesound app?

Hi
I just signed up with Tidal (for trial period to compare with my Spotify subscription). So far I could not manage to play music straight from the Tidal app. I was only able to do that by using the BluOS app which I do not like. With Spotify I had no problem to play music straight from their app. I checked the archive but could not find an answer there. I registered both accounts (Tidal and Spotify) on the BluOS app.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
agosto
As long as you’re on the same network you can use the tablet to control the Node2 with bluOS you don’t need bluetooth. I’m not 100% sure as I never used bluetooth can’t stand it, but I think if you use the Tidal app on the tablet and send to the Node you’re getting the stream through wifi to the tablet then sending the stream through bluetooth to the Node which might be down sampling. If it’s the Node2i you can use Airplay2 if your tablet is an iPad that supports it.
I finally figured it out how to connect without BT - Thanks! 
@djones51: I believe you are correct with the Bluetooth down sampling but at first listening I do not hear such a big difference so perhaps convenience is worth the small loss?
Uggghh.... I'm sitting here just now learning how to use my new Node 2i, and coming to that same realization, that i CANNOT play the Tidal app through the Node 2i, which is kind of exactly what i bought it for.  So what the heck does Tidal expect you to do... play their great quality content through my headphone jack, or over bluetooth?  Seems really stupid.  
Also.... sheesh .... NO information that i can find on HOW TO use the BluOs app.... I lost.  I don't know anything about the interface, and there's no tutorial that I've found yet.   I feel like a real idiot.