Cambridge CXC: Help finding a small, programmable remote?

After much research and searching, I was pleased to purchase and receive the Cambridge CXC transport. As some mentioned, the CXC remote is ungainly, crammed with buttons for other products I don't intend to purchase.

Does anyone have a lead on a small, programmable remote — something the size of a Roku remote? This makes much more sense. Having input buttons for specific tracks would be nice, too. (Cannot *believe* they left those off. FFS.)

Hopefully any answers might also help folks with other products who, like me, hate their remote.
128x128hilde45
Seems to be just what you asked for. It is small, and it works fine with the CXC. Hey, for $20 had to give it a try.

@mesch Great to hear! My Atoll integrated has the same issue with their remote...

It's funny how technology's ideology is always toward conglomeration. As if we all wanted a remote as all-encompassing as our corporations and that we would be participating in vertical integration (preamp, amp, cd player, etc.). Not really how we roll.
Well the Cambridge remote controls three devices. A cost savings for production of the remote, however I wonder with the purchase of all three devices, one ends up with three identical remotes. I guess one could lose one, break one, and still use one. :-)
@hilde45 
They sent me the wrong remote and would not exchange it.  They sent me a remote for a home theatre system.  None of the buttons resemble anything on a CD transport so I hope you didn’t buy it.