Cambridge CXC: Help finding a small, programmable remote?

After much research and searching, I was pleased to purchase and receive the Cambridge CXC transport. As some mentioned, the CXC remote is ungainly, crammed with buttons for other products I don't intend to purchase.

Does anyone have a lead on a small, programmable remote — something the size of a Roku remote? This makes much more sense. Having input buttons for specific tracks would be nice, too. (Cannot *believe* they left those off. FFS.)

Hopefully any answers might also help folks with other products who, like me, hate their remote.
128x128hilde45
I ordered the remote suggested by tobaccoleafpie. Just received it and only know that it turns the CXC on. Will give it a workout later and get back to you.  Got it off Amazon for $20.  
Seems to be just what you asked for. It is small, and it works fine with the CXC. Hey, for $20 had to give it a try.

@mesch Great to hear! My Atoll integrated has the same issue with their remote...

It's funny how technology's ideology is always toward conglomeration. As if we all wanted a remote as all-encompassing as our corporations and that we would be participating in vertical integration (preamp, amp, cd player, etc.). Not really how we roll.