Is a captured good tonearm cable better than a high quality one DIN connection?

I am making a big leap into a $6K Triplaner tonearm that comes with a nice silver captured cable.
I was happy that I was able to eliminate my $4K tonearm cable and would have a direct connection.
But wonder if I should keep using my great tonearm cable with a DIN connection instead. My system is highly resolving and, as we all, want the best sound possible. 
mglik
I am certainly with lewm on this. On an arm like the Triplanar you do not mess with the cable. Direct is always the best and the only way I would ever order an arm. Some makers like Schroder will give you a choice of cables usually offering different metals, copper vs silver. They will usually now give you a choice of terminations as many of the best phono amps now use balanced connections. But, the cable is always a direct run to the cartridge clips. 
If all things were or are equal, which they rarely are, a single run of cable from the cartridge body to the RCA jacks on the phono preamp --- is best.

the hardcore used to run van den hul mono-crystal wire from the cartridge clips back to the RCA’s on the phono input.

the most far gone among us (I’ve done this myself) would hardwire the mono crystal wire to the board of the phono preamp, via removing and eliminating the phono preamp chassis mounted input RCA’s. Where one has to take the phono preamp apart and de solder from the board, in order to decouple the tonearm from the system.

"Worth it", as Deadpool would say.... 

Thus, only two solder joins in total, one single wire. Cartridge clips and board soldering and the set of clops and their friction fit on the pins.

Some go one step further and solder the wire right to the cartridge pins... 33% mo-better (from three to two points)...

It is exceedingly doubtful that any captured phono cable is actually the same wire from the cartridge pins to the outer male RCA jacks, on the output end of the cable. There will invariably be two types of wire involved, with a set of solder joins in the middle, right where they join..
I watched Herb Papier install the wire in myTriplanar. It’s a continuous run from cartridge to plugs.
That sort of thing makes a difference, as this signal is small. 

Very small, so interference is an issue and at that level all materials know to humanity make a noticeable difference.

Thus, educated and applied fanaticism is the byword of the day.