Beatles best album and concert dvd?

I'm getting older and finally decided to let The Beatles play all day in the background while I work from home.  I've never been a big fan and thought they were overrated (calm down)...  But I'm starting to really enjoy them.  I've listened to the White album a few times and finding a new appreciation for them.  

1. Is the White album generally considered their "best"?  

2. Are there any decent concert dvds where they play live?  
dtximages
Abbey Road is prob their overall best writing... the 2019 remix sounds way too modern, particularly the drums. My absolute favorite is Magical Mystery Tour. I think both the red and blue “greatest hits” additions are must haves for a great overall Beatles mix.
My favorite is Revolver, but I agree that Rubber Soul started the change.  All in all, everyone has a favorite, but I'd be hard pressed to say which is the "best".
the Beatles probably hold  3 or 4 of my top 10 album spots but Rubber Soul (American version) and Help (British version) are my 2 favs with the White Album and Abbey Road not far behind.
The Let It Be album was originally being mixed by the great Glyn Johns, but Lennon changed his mind and gave it to Phil Spector. Bad idea. I have heard the album is being readied for a boxset reissue, and I sure hope we get the Glyn John's mixes. Are his mixes what are heard on the Let It Be Naked album? I gotta check out that album; I've always hated the original, by far their worst album. Grim, depressing. The movie too.
I favor Sgt. Pepper.  But, I love, really adore, all of them.  No need to choose, or rank.  And anyway, "one man's ceiling is another man's floor".