Matching tube preamp to ss amp

First time of venturing into tubes and i'm a little confused on impedance matching, the pre amp is a Prima Luna Evo 100 with an output of 2800 ohms and the amp is a Nad 220 that I just had recapped with an input of 25Kohm It seems like it might not be the best match, which is why I'm putting this out to you folks that have far more knowledge, and I would like to know better before purchasing the preamp.
oldgzzrr
According to my research, yes 25 KOhm, the Nad would be used until funds available for a better amp.
Thanks George, Unfortunately that would be something beyond my abilities. Are you saying as is, these two would not be a good match? the Nad would be used until funds were available for a better amp.
Jeff
Are you saying as is, these two would not be a good match?
Yes as they are they’re already borderline 1 : 10 (output to input) ratio. And with the coupling caps raising that 2800ohm output impedance even higher at low frequencies the bass quality "could" and probably will suffer. It would be far better if those Prima Luna output coupling caps were 2uf instead of .47uf.

Do get me wrong, it's safe to use it though.

Cheers George

I agree with George, it’s borderline. Under normal conditions it shouldn’t be a problem, but during peaks and transients, there might be noticeably weak bass.

Don't play the 1812 Overture.

There are plenty of tube preamps that have less than  2800 ohms output impedance.