Is my Stylus damaged?

Ok, I realize this was a bone head thing to do.  Because of a distraction I accidentally left my tone arm on a record, with the turntable on for about 2 hours.  Yes, yes I know incredibly stupid, please no lectures.  Have I damaged the Stylus?  Should I toss it and buy a new one?  It is a Hana ML.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjili12
I assume that was with the record sinning, and stylus repeating in the end groove? That could be bad - because of the grime that collects in the groove and rubs against stylus without cleaning cycles to break it up. Possibly much worse that equal runtime in normal playback, but at least it's a lower linear velocity, and 2 hours really isn't TOO bad. I remember reading a guy posting here about leaving the stylus running in end groove for a full 3-day weekend, and sadly he reported that the stylus was toast. 

I'd give it a listen and see how it sounds.If it sounds great but you're still concerned, you could send it to a retipper for evaluation. Personally I'd be pissed at myself if I did this, but I think it might be OK at 2 hours.
Please. Reality check: 2 hours is 2 hours. Cart good for a thousand easy. Not to mention runout is zero signal, much less wear than playing music. So chill.
Over the decades I've left my share of needles dancing around lead out grooves for a couple or three hours.  Two or three times I stupidly let a record spin around all night.  It definitely spun my brain around a bit, but it never physically harmed a thing.