Cambridge CXC: Help finding a small, programmable remote?

After much research and searching, I was pleased to purchase and receive the Cambridge CXC transport. As some mentioned, the CXC remote is ungainly, crammed with buttons for other products I don't intend to purchase.

Does anyone have a lead on a small, programmable remote — something the size of a Roku remote? This makes much more sense. Having input buttons for specific tracks would be nice, too. (Cannot *believe* they left those off. FFS.)

Hopefully any answers might also help folks with other products who, like me, hate their remote.
128x128hilde45
Fast forward to September 2020.

The remote for the CXC was an almost deal breaker except I found one on Audiogon at a very good price.  The remote is a huge chunk of real estate and the buttons operating the CXC occupy only the bottom third (or quarter).  But given the price, I pulled the trigger.

That said, I ordered the following remote and I sure hope it works.  I’d really like to be able to select the track numbers.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SJPWXC6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
There on only 2 left.  You might want to pick it up and hold onto it in case it sells out.  If its awful, I’ll let you know and you can return it.
I ordered the remote suggested by tobaccoleafpie. Just received it and only know that it turns the CXC on. Will give it a workout later and get back to you.  Got it off Amazon for $20.