Qobuz vs Tidal

First off in the last 3 weeks, I have lost 90% of my vision so if there are mistakes please understand.  I am building my last house and will be moving in in late August.  I have ordered a fantastic two channel system, and I have a separate theater room.   The 2 channel system consists of Canary Audio Grand Reference Two Mono Amps, Canary C1800 Pre-amp, Lumin X1 Dac/Streamer, and an Inakustic 3500P power conditioner and Viking Accoustic Grande Voix horn speakers.  My theater room will include a 5.2.2 set up of Tekton Double impact in wall speakers.   My music source is a Lumin X-1 with a 4tb Synology NAS filled with over 10,000 titles.  In my last system I used Tidal to complement my digital library.  I am looking for either Qobuz or Tidal  for my new system.  I am looking for people who have both or have used both.  Which do you prefer and why?   If you have only used one please don't reply.  I need your help as I can no longer research the way I would like.  All your replies will be voice activated so that is how I am getting your information.  Ease of use will be critical due to my sight restrictions.  Thanks for your help.
willgolf
@edcyn
Qobuz has a slightly warmer, more lifelike tonal balance and slightly better imaging.

Similar observations with Qobuz. Back and forth multiple times again recently between Tidal and Qobuz (FLAC 16/44.1) using my 16-bit R2R ladder DAC. Hearing more layering and midrange clarity with Qobuz, was not expecting this. It does sound different.

While Tidal says the Hi-Fi service is true FLAC lossless, for some reason I hear a slight bass bump and the ultra highs are slightly compressed, less air, rounded off a tad compared to Qobuz. I thought I read somewhere someone shared Tidal’s software engine does something to mess with the flac files, tracks, but  can't prove that. Don't recall the source dissuasion.   

I've had both and I'm in agreement with the run of this thread: Qobuz an easy winner over Tidal, for sq as well as web interface.
I think Qobuz sounds a tiny bit better.  If I am going to play something and it's available on both I go for Qobuz.  I subscribe to both I'm sort of locked in with tidal since I've been there so long but for me 150 a year is worth it to get better sound and there are plenty of titles you can't get on Qobuz that are on Tidal.  
Finding several references indicating Qobuz has more albums in Hi-Res Audio quality. I don't use hi-rez MQA and only need the service with the most Lossless FLAC (CD Redbook) quality files, offering the most "remastered" albums, even better.

Not a Tidal or Qobuz fanboy, could care less about brands, only care about the provider who offers the best FLAC service and ease of use, access, to quality content. If Spotify offered FLAC/Lossless, it would be game over, but they do not - not yet. Maybe some year! 

SOUND:  
Still confused why I'm hearing a notable difference between Tidal vs. Qobuz for simple CD 16-bit/44.1 FLAC tracks   ???

1. Why Qobuz sounds closer to real CD, more accurate, layered, with better instrument separation ??? (on my all-tube system).

2. Is Tidal doing something to alter or bass-boost their FLAC tracks?

3. Has anyone found Amazon Music HD (FLAC/Lossless) to sound more rolled off or more compressed (856k average) comparatively?

Post removed