Long XLR cables - help me decide

I need a set of fairly long XLR cables to go between my preamp and monoblock amps. The amps will sit behind the speakers, so the right channel amp needs a cable that is around 25ft. I think it makes sense to use equal length cables, although I doubt it makes much difference (except for potential sale in the future). 

I'm currently using somewhat shorter (17ft) DIY cables made from DH Labs Pro Studio bulk cable. I like the way these sound, so I could just make another set of cables with this, but I'm wondering if there is something that might be better (and I like to experiment). This is a silver plated OFC copper stranded wire with PTFE foam insulation.

I made a set of cables using Connex The Natural One from Parts Connexion. This is a tin plated copper with natural cotton insulation. I found this cable to be kind of flat sounding - lacking in detail and energy. Fortunately, it didn't cost much.

I'm considering making cables from Neotech NEI-3001 Mk III, which uses a combination of solid core OCC copper and silver plated copper wires with FEP insulation and air tubes. I already have connectors so this would cost me about $730. The DH Labs Pro Studio would cost me a bit less, but I think the Neotech is a higher quality cable (at least from a materials and construction perspective).

Another option I'm considering is Audio Envy (not sure which of their two models). This would be less expensive, but I'm not sure if it would be as good. 

Any other options I should consider under $1000. I have tried Blue Jean cables and don't like them as much as my current cables.
128x128jaytor
I agree that Sonic Craft is an excellent choice. They will create the cables for the length that you require at a great price.

Earlier this year, Sonic Craft made me a 4 foot power cable using Neotech NEP-3002 MK III, Furutech FI-28 Gold plated plugs, and a Marinco right angle adapter. The build quality and affordable assembly fee made me a happy customer.
I like the Audio Envy cables but they're a bit on the delicate side and might not be ideal for such a long run.
Assuming you have true balanced connections, I'd buy sets of balanced cables from Benchmark Media Systems in Syracuse, NY. On their site they have some demonstrations of their cables versus others for magnetic interference, etc. If you DIY you can build your own since they have nothing to hide but I don't have the time or ability to make them up myself. Obviously the pricing is dirt cheap but they sound great when compared to those priced in the stratosphere.

I was asked by a member to follow up on this thread with my experience with the Neotech NEI-3001 Mk III. This cable is very thick and it was hard to find connectors that would work. I had connectors from several brands on hand including Neutrik, DH labs, Viborg, and EIZZ and the only ones I could get to fit were the EIZZ and these required that I remove the strain relief. 

I used these for several months in my system, but found them a little too laid back sounding. They also seemed a bit dull sounding, meaning the music lacked emotion. Ultimately, I preferred the sound of my previous cables which were made from DHLabs Pro Studio.  

I also tried making a set of cables from Connex "The Natural". These were just too warm sounding in my system. But I made a set of RCA cables from them for a friend and he loves them. 

I ended up buying a pair of Iconoclast 4x4 UP-OCC cables which worked very well in my system. These are quite a bit more expensive than my DIY cables and also extremely stiff, but they sound very nice.