Any advice on Ayon scorpio integrates?

Hi, quite new to this and first time starting a thread. I am thinking of getting a tube integrated amp at around $2000-3000, for my P3ESR. The ones I have been looking were Primaluna Evo 100, and Unison research Triode25. Then I came to know about Raven and Ayon. Raven seems good but sold out completely so took off from my list to narrow down choices, while Ayon Scorpio seems interesting with A class pentode pushpull, and also as most of their lines are at higher range, making me think there may  be the higher range essence in this lower range scorpio model. Although, there are very few feedbacks or user’s comments on those and would like to ask experienced people here in the forum for any impressions experienced etc..
Not only about the amp itself but mystery is why there are not much of mentioning of Scorpio here either good or bad, despite that could be a interesting alternative to one like Primaluna. 
many advice/comment would be appreciated. 
junvisi
yogiboy,

Thank you! Rogue magnum iii,  I will look into it. It seems a reachable choice vs my budget and a open chassis that I like. At a glance, it seems like a UL /Triode pushpull with KT120 providing 100wpc at 8ohms. Very powerful and noted that your friend has good experience of matching with P3esr, thank you for very valuable advice.

I knew,,, I knew that P3esr is best with juice, but my illusion of combining rich acoustic sound speakers with rich SET amp like 300bs to be a gorgeous match, I know it’s wrong but that was where my image started, and is still bothering me...

tablejockey,

You’re right. With confirming acceptable level of build and service, it may be how I can find a feature, specs, or design that I could tie my interest to.

Given the limitation of physically visiting shops, I am now too much on “paper evaluation“ which I enjoy learning and imaging many patterns, talking to audio experts here, but you’re right that I should do some listening more. 

Thanks for your advice!
Actually the Ayon Scorpio xs is their latest and operates in pure a Class A which power wise is more perceived control and is noticably cleaner ,and has Triode as well as pentode mode 
which makes it very versatile with el34 tubes40 wpc in pentode
and 25wpc in Triode ,add 5 watts if using kt88 .
also this is a big one it is micro processor controlled on the power tubes it allways monitors the tubes for optimum sonic level 
also if a tube goes bad the danger of overheating  is removed if it detects a fault it will go Inyo mute and disconnect ,it will tell you 
which power tube it is , then turn back on with new tube hold in rebias button for 20 seconds then it will blink untill ready then the red Ayon light stays on and ready to go ,also solid machined chassis ,not sheet metal like most = less vibration better focus 
as well as pure copper tube sockets ,most are lower quality grass zinc coated ,also the most important part World class Lundahl transformers ,and chokes from Sweden ,a true bargain nothing even at $4k has all this ,and you can get it for just over $3k.

I’ve owned an Ayon Scorpio XS for three years and love it. I paid $2500 new and they now go for $4500 new. I upgraded to Sophia EL34 tubes last year and the sound is an improvement over the stock Electro-Harmonix tubes. I prefer the sound of the amp in Pentode mode. The sound-stage is huge, bass is deep and fast, mid-range is amazing. Overall incredibly holographic! My Ayon system includes Tekton Perfect Set 2-10 speakers, Pontus II DAC, Magna Mano Ultra Mk3 streamer.

The Ayon Scorpio XS is manufactured in the EU.