Thought My Harbeth M40.1's Were Forever Speakers - Guess Not

I've owned my Harbeth 40.1's for about 4 years and absolutely LOVE them.  
The only speakers I've considered replacing them with are the 40.2's, and while I've dreamed of getting a pair, I really never felt like I needed anything more than the 40.1's.  They are SO good!
Well, after a great year for my business along with a great opportunity to buy a pair of 40.2 Anniversary model speakers, I've decided to pull the trigger.  
I'm posting this mostly because I can hardly contain my excitement and wanted to share it with you, but I'm also looking for feedback from others who've made this same move.  
Everything I've read about the 40.2 model has been overwhelmingly good.  I do not expect to be disappointed.  
Thanks!

128x128snackeyp
Thank you.

They are fun for sure. I’m considering a pair of 30.2 Anniversary for fun. The 40.2 are probably too big for my space.
Post removed 
@snackeyp 
I'm seriously considering following in your footsteps and upgrading my trusty 40.1's to 40.2 Anniversaries.  I'm assuming you still have your 40.2's and still consider them a sizable improvement over the 40.1's?  Just want to make sure I'm not simply changing flavors for the sake of change.
Paul

@pdreher Yes I still have them and am completely satisfied with them.  No plans to change them out anytime soon, if ever.  I think you will be happy with the upgrade if you decide to go for it.  The improvement over the 40.1's is not small.  
@mapman The 40.2's have all new drivers and tweeters, and the crossover has been redone.