Experiences with Ghent Audio ICEpower AS series amps?

I thought I would find several hits searching for Ghent amps featuring the AS series from ICEpower, but to my surprise there weren't much - a couple hits from 2017, and I'm not even sure if the AS series was available then.

Has anybody tried these? How do they compared to other amps you had/tried?

FWIW, I have tubes and also Hypex UcD400 DIY amps, and was considering NCores but found some discussion comparing them and referring to the ICEpower AS as less dry.

Thank you!
lewinskih01
I have had very positive experience from Ghent buying their CASES, but used my own ICEpower 250 ASP amps.

In terms of sound quality, there was nothing to call them Class D. If anything they sound a little too warm.  They sounded exactly like my Parasound A23s with my Focal and my custom speakers, so I sold the Parasound and kept the ICEpower.

I did end up eventually relegating those to HT and bought a Luxman because I thought it sounded better than the Parasound and ICEpower.

In other words, I think they are fine amps, but like any amp, you can always find something different and perhaps better.

Absolutely no reason to stay away from them, especially if the price is right.
Thanks for the input. Interesting that there aren't further comments regarding ICEpower AS series. Did you happen to hear NCores?
I've not heard the nCores, but didn't Bruno move onto start Purifi ??? Certainly very good values. :)