Think fast: What would you take?

I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Pandemics, riots, rain, no rain, economic turmoil, comets...
Now we have devastating fires. 
One of my audio buddies is waiting in an evacuation center, awaiting the horrible news that he's lost his home. A couple others are at level 2 ready to abandon their homes. These guys are the best audiophile guys you could ever hope to have around. You probably know them.
With light rain in the forecast (Monday), I feel fairly safe.
But, I have collected one small suit case, just in case. My car will be loaded with camping gear. A photo album. Maybe a friend or 2.
Of the items in my listening room, I know I can't take any equipment. Maybe a couple Lps? No, I could replace those. 
So, I ask you: What would you take?
Hopefully, you'll never be in such a situation.
oregon
I didnt come to his defense I simply wanted to point out what I consider to be some of the indisputable realities of late. Had someone posted a rant against the far right would you have chimed in? This was my point. I will take you at your word. 
@audition__audio
I didnt come to his defense
Yes, you did. Jond and nonoise, I’ve been here 19 1/2 years and have never reported anyone, but hear and agree.

I hope everyone remains safe and unharmed.

Here in Oregon, there are three evacuation alert level. Stage 1 is an alert that an area might be subject to evacuation; Stage 2 is an alert to prepare to evacuate (i.e., pack and load vehicle, etc.); and Stage 3 is the order to evacuate.

Ideally, the following occurs before or during Stage 1. The idea is to be prepared to prepare to evacuate by knowing ahead of time what you're going to take.

The above advice from @rodge827  was spot on. Extensively photograph absolutely everything in absolutely every nook and cranny in your house, your garage, and any outbuildings (e.g., sheds) for insurance purposes. For rare and/or unique items (e.g., artwork) for which you don't have a receipt, take enough pictures to allow an appraiser to estimate a value. (If you have a receipt, take or photograph it.) You cannot take too many pictures.

Make a list of important documents to gather and take: e.g., birth, marriage, and citizenship certificates; health insurance and medical documents; passports; deeds; receipts or proofs of purchase for expensive items; appraisals, etc.  Many of these kinds of documents can be photographed.

Make a list of medications to be take, including over-the-counter drugs that might not be readily available. Add personal medical equipment or items, e.g., extra eyeglasses, hearing aid batteries, supports, bandages, etc. needed on a day to day basis.

Make a list of some clean clothes, foot ware, maybe an item of light outerware. Personal care items: tooth and hair brushes. Maybe some snacks (e.g., power bars) and some liquids. Don't plan on taking a lot of these kinds of things because they'll be readily available.

Make a list of pet-related items.

If you don't already have a cloud backup for your computer hard drive, arrange for one and backup your computer. If you back up your computer to a portable hard drive, take it.

After these "necessities" (in quotes because the only true necessity is the safety of you and your family), take whatever is important to you and will fit in your vehicle. Personally, I'd choose sentimental items, some photo albums, small items my kids made when young. As far as audio-related items, I have a Sony HAP S-1 and a portable hardrive, each with my music. They're small and light; I'd unplug them and stick them in the car.

audition__audio
I didnt come to his defense I simply wanted to point out ...
There’s no need to debate this. Readers here can see for themselves what’s going on. It’s quite clear.