Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
I had an issue with my M3 and Roon so that was the reason for the new firmware.  Roon made a change that caused some people issues with the M3.
Well...

Roon just announced as of 9/21 all products not certified Roon ready will not work once disconnected from Roon.
currently this would mean m21 and M3 at least!
let’s hope Brian moves quickly on this.
I emailed Bricasti yesterday.  Their response was - "Hi Stephen, We are looking into it and it will take time to get it to them for the certification, so we are starting the process.  Joe"
@jglacken 

I had a similar issue on 1.02 but with the right channel. It would intermittently produce a static hiss on idle, but then goes back to normal once I switched it on/off standby. Bricasti sent me the MDx 1.03 upgrade as a fix and I haven't experienced the issue since.
Agree 100% — it is hard to imagine a DAC doing more to find that elusive sweet spot between detail and sounding just right.   The enhancement was immediately noticeable and unless my ears are plying tricks, it sounds even better again after some significant usage.